Tuesday 16 September 2014

Introducing Silhouette Cameo SVG files to my Etsy Store

Yes you can now start downloading SVG files you can use straight in the Silhouette Cameo Studio (Designer Edition) software from my Etsy store, I will slowly add more designs and also will had 'packs' of about 4 designs to make cards with. Christmas is around the corner and wouldn't it be brilliant to make your own cards. There can be an option for me to personalise the designs for you and I'll try and make them as cheap as I can so they are always affordable!

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SASCreative?ref=hdr_shop_menu



2 comments:

  1. I made some aztec design playing around on my coreldraw software. Well I have someone who wants to buy it but I cannot figure out how to save it as a SVG and import it into my silhouette. It keeps saving as an internet icon. and doesnt even show up on my list to import to the silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia, unfortunately I don't use coreldraw so unable to give advise, have you been on any forums or google searched your issue to find an answer? Samantha x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...